Stocklands Kalina, Springfield - Sewer, Storm and Water infrastructure
Construction of a large, modern new residential subdivision in a rapidly expanding area. Construction of new sewer, stormwater and water infrastructure to service this large subdivision. Connections of the new infrastructure to Existing Council and Service Providers Assets.
· 2.5km of DN250/DN160 PE Sewer Pipelines
· Numerous cast in situ sewer structures
· Live Connection to existing QUU Sewer Asset
· 1.8km of DN375 to DN1800 Stormwater Pipelines
· Numerous cast in situ stormwater structures
· 2.6km of DN250/180/125 PE Water Pipelines
· Live Connection to DN450 Asbestos Trunk Water Main including removal and disposal of Asbestos Pipe
Working through residential areas and along public thoroughfares.
Client: Golding Contractors / QUU / Ipswhich City Council